sexta-feira, 10 de maio de 2013

Posted by Unknown On 11:49

The Yen Magazine interviewed Oliver sim a month ago. Check out his responses :)

"What do you three do besides music?Go for drinks, just be in each others company. We’re part of the same social group. When we finished the first tour we’d been together for about two years and every day I’d see them more than anyone else, and I thought in my head ‘I might want some space and in the most loving way just not see them for a bit’, but after four days of being back home I was ringing them up asking what they were up to and if they wanted to hang out. I’ve known Romy since I was three years old and we’ve spent pretty much every day together since, and been friends with Jamie since I was 11, so we’re used to being with each other all the time."

Read the full interview by clicking in the link bellow.

http://www.yenmag.net/artery/artery-interviews/oliver-sim-the-xx/

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário